Monday, January 12, 2009

New Posts Coming Soon

I don't think anyone actually reads this, but there will be some new posts. Now that I have a little free time in between sleep and work, I'm able to watch a few flicks. Although, I have to tell you there's been a good movie drought since September. To catch you up, here are some great movies I've seen in the past few months. 

Movies I Liked
(In no particular order)

-Hell Ride-

-Dance of the Dead-



-Resident Evil: Degeneration-
-Bigger, Stronger, Faster-



Like I said, there hasn't been much on the plate. I've been watching a lot of Netflix content, but mostly documentaries. I really enjoyed "Bigger, Stronger, Faster," a documentary about steroid use. I would say it was one of my favorite flicks of 2008.


Anywho, I plan to watch more weird obscure movies, and catch up on some movies I missed, thanks to Xbox's new Netflix feature. So hopefully I'll have more to blog about soon. 
Thanks for reading ... if you are actually reading this.


No comments: