Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to Movies con Pollo. It's like Arroz con Pollo except with movies because of the looming rice shortage. I hope to use this "blog" as a forum for me to get out some of the stupid and possibly insightful shit that gets stuck in my brain. I don't really have a goal with this thing ... It's just kinda self-serving. We'll see... Thanks for stopping by.


- The Haunting (1963)-







Here's what I plan to watch today... The original 1963 version of "The Haunting." It's one of my favorite horror movies, and probably the best "G" rated one at that. The story is great, atmosphere is spooky, the tension level is on point, and the film still translates into today's world. It's like a trip to the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, and that's what I love about this flick. It's innocent and scary at the same time.
Here's the trailer.





No comments: